Friday, January 1, 2010

where dream worlds,


years gone-past, a new year on the wings, fate, destiny still fills my troubled mind as

I forage through books, letters, vintage deco items and many talismans if you will of my past shop, Clothes Encounters

which at one time resided in Seabrook Texas, Ike the monstrous storm finished off the small building so that re-occupancy for us would be impossible,

the landlord owner had to forestall much and get down to the nitty grity of refurbishing and rebuild of the property, yes it was a rental space for my shop once long ago.

One ponders often of all that transpired many years back, what was accomplished, what could have been changed if fate would again her hand play, and this time one might flourish the winning hand.

Whom has passed over and whom remains, did I have a visitor to my home, a hesitant benevolent harbinger spirit pausing in my living room just in front of the picture window that New Years eve at about One as the clock strikes?

Was I half bidden to join the harbinger while gently disturbed from my sleep, Sleep that wondrous half state, half delirium, where dream worlds, also beckon.

This dream world where turmoil and mayhem seem only just a plot twist, there abide so many answers to much of life's mysteries, yet these mysteries of life too still beckon,
yet with the minds strong hold standing steadfast, half sensing what evolves beyond the shadowed curtains, the other worlds, a clinging foothold, the minds fail safe mechanism, conscience watchdog, a fortress of mentalities, should I half contemplate that first step, or rather that first somber slumber like rest?

Should one heed, Ones tell tale grip on this world, our world, Alas here on Terra Firma quite safe my sanity retains? NO, Yet remains nor does it or am I quite dreaming once again..,

No comments: